Mauritius Single Entry Visa
Only In 20000 (15 Days Only)
Mauritius Visa Requirements1. Mauritius Visit Visa 1800 PKR
2. Passport (Valid for at least Six Months)
3. Confirmed Return Air Tickets
4. Confirmed Hotel Reservation
5. Two passport Size Photographs
6. Recent Bank Statement along with Account Maintenance Letter
7. Copy of National Identity Card
8. Police Character Certificate
9. Demand Draft for Rs 1050.00 Payable in Mauritius High Commission Islamabad
10. Request letter
11. NTN & Chambers of Commerce Certificate
Mauritius is a nation about 2,000 kilometers away from the southeast coast of the African continent. Mauritius was a British colonial and became independent in 1968. Beautiful Mauritius is very close to the Caribbean Islands, and around 1,200 miles from the east coast of Africa. This Island is hemmed by 330 kilometers of immaculate white beaches and amazing Places. Mauritius has a pleasant environment that will make your soul happy. Fascinating views of Mauritius are very heart touching, as it makes its visitors visit them again and again. Tourist sites in Mauritius are Lle aux Aigrettes, National history museum, Vallee de Ferney, St Aubin, Blue penny museum, Eureka, Francois Leguat reserve and Pere lava's shrine.
Mauritius Visa Services in Pakistan
Suchi Travels and Tours, a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Mauritius at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Mauritius. We also provide 5-star hotel accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.